Pages

Tuesday 26 May 2020

my story starters.



First day at Crunchem Hall!




Oh..no.. matilda's mum and dad are forcing her to leave Pt England School and is making her go to Crunchem Hall Primary school. What should she do? She will be at the meanest school ever. If only there was a way to get my mum and dad to let Matilda stay.

Matilda should make a plan, plan A she beg until they say okay fine you can stay and if that does not work then we go onto plan B, plan B i run away to pt england and tell my principal and go to a classroom and if that does not work then we go onto plan C, plan C Matilda get adopted to another teacher and if that doesn't work then i don’t know what to do.

So let’s get onto plan A matilda runs down to the lounge where my parents were and cried and begged over and over again and the reply was no so it was time for plan B.

I ran to pt england and told my principal and he said go to a class room and lock yourself in so i went to room 678 and hid in one of the back rooms and herd my mum and dad come to the pt England school parking area and talk to mr burt and somehow they knew matilda was at pt england wait a minute they must have gone in my room and saw my plans oh..no.. why did i leave my plans at home.

They found me nooooooo she needs to find a teacher now!!!. Matilda found Miss parrant and Miss Tuia one of them had to adopt her lucky, she got the adoption papers in her bag so Matilda asked Miss parrant and Miss Tuia and they said yes so they signed the papers quickly and then my other parents came but it was too late.

The end.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.