Pages

Wednesday 14 October 2020

my writing.

 Holiday Memory Recount


Something that happened in the holidays


Starters:

First, Then, Next, After, Finally, Lastly, Later


Topic:


Planning Space:

Body P1


Body P2


Body P3



My step-dads bbq b-day my step dad went fishing and me and mum were planning the bbq party.


On the 9th of october my mum planned a bbq for my step-dad rusty because it was his birthday . Rusty went out fishing for a few hours so it was the perfect time to start getting the surprise bbq party ready  . We were getting the meat and food ready, other people came to the bbq so they helped out so we moved the bbq and put up tents for some shade . We also chained up the dog until we got everything ready but me and my cousin Paris took sky my dog for a walk.



After taking my dog for a walk we had heaps of water and fizzy and lollies and was outside playing and a hour later rusty came home so we hid in different hiding spots when he came out the back we jumped out of our hiding spots and yelled surprise and we continued to cook and play and give out gifts to rusty and watched a movie listened to loud music and danced together we had fun and ate food and drank fizzy.



And all of the kids settled down and had popcorn and watched movies and we all fell asleep but then in the morning everyone was gone and i said the fun is already finished and then we cleaned up the back yard but last night was fun. We dropped off the peoples stuff and had a rest and we loved the BBQ partie i wish we had another one.

The end. And I hope you enjoyed reading my holiday highlight. Good bye and have a good day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.